Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Wednesday TV...

The Wednesday night shows I watch... The Middle, newbie Better With You, Modern Family and Cougar Town. Basically the ABC Wednesday night comedy block.

The Middle is funny. Just like your family funny. All three of the kids are well done- Brick is quirky, Sue is clueless and Axl is always walking around in his underwear...

I watched Better With You last week and while it might get canceled I thought it was funny. There were parts where I actually laughed aloud. Like the clueless guy saying 'You'll be Uncle Ben. 'That was funny. There is a lot of canned laughter that I am not a fan of but I will give this show another shot.


Modern Family won Outstanding Comedy for a reason. It's a great show!! Did you know that the kid who plays Luke is actually a genius? Or a Mensa member or whatever. Hey I didn't say I was really smart, that kid is...

Cougar Town is a little too much. I thought it was going to be really dumb but there is some good stuff in there. You can tell it is by Bill Lawrence because there is a lot of 'Scrubs' humor in there. I am partial to the men on the show. They have great chemistry with each other and I wouldn't mind hanging out with their characters. Although they do seem to always be drinking and I don't think I could keep up!

No comments: