Monday, September 27, 2010

P90X Week 2 Done!

So now that I have done all the routines at least twice, this is really getting addicting! We really don't like the Yoga X so I think we are going to switch things up a bit a try Beth Shaw's Yoga Core. 90 minutes is just too long, one, and two, it's kind of boring because it is very repetitive. As far as Yoga goes I don't think we are interrupting the program by doing something else. I also talked to my friend Kerri (the yoga teacher) again and she thought the routine was very advanced and SHE got bored and thought it was too long. Kenpo X (mixed martial arts) is still my favorite. What can I say... I like pretending to kick someone's ass! On Sundays our son joins in on the fun for Chest & Back and Abs for at least the warm-ups and giggles the whole time. Last night in the bathtub he was doing chin-ups on the bar on the side. That kid cracks me up. Also, if I can figure out how to post a video on here, I have a cute one of him and P90X.

I have so much more energy and I am excited to get up and workout. Even though it is intense, it really is fun. Today was Plyometrics. Lots of sports oriented things- tires, basketball shots, etc. I really can feel myself getting stronger, especially my abs. And it is fun having my hubby as my workout buddy!

No comments: