Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday TV...

Sorry, but I still can't get any words to go above the first picture. It is very frustrating! I am surprised that I haven't done a post yet about TV since as you know I am obsessed and it is fall and premiere week was last week... Boo! Bad TV blogger!

So Sunday shows I watch are Dexter, Desperate Housewives, the new Boardwalk Empire and the (supposedly) last season of Brothers & Sisters.

Dexter is by far and away, one of my favorite shows on TV right now. The books were terrible in comparison. They had no depth. Michael C. Hall is fantabulous. Can't wait to see what they do with him this season with 3 kids and no wifey. Last season was spectacular with John Lithgow. Wondering how they will top it!

Desperate Housewives is getting a little boring and predictable but I like it because its an over-the-top soap. We'll see if it stays on the DVR this season... Entertain me DH!

Boardwalk Empire is splashy and trashy. The set & costumes are phenomenal. Steve Buschemi gives me the willies. He is not attractive but he plays the role so well. Smarmy. This one is gonna be good.

Brothers & Sisters is going into its last season which is good. I don't know if I can take much more of the Walkers' misery. But it is acted superbly. How Matthew Rhys (Kevin) can make his Welsh accent sound American amazes me. Why, oh why, did you have to get rid of the forever hottie, Rob Lowe though?

You are sooooo good looking!

No comments: