Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Tuesday TV...


Finally! I think I am going about it in a totally roundabout way but LOOK!! Text above the picture!!!

Tuesdays lineup is as follows: Glee, trying out No Ordinary Family, Raising Hope and Running Wilde, Life Unexpected and Parenthood...

Glee, I love it! I am a total Gleek!! What are they going to do when these kids 'graduate' though?

No Ordinary Family- Gonna try it tonight. We'll see...

Raising Hope was good but they showed too much in the trailers for it so it wasn't as funny as it could have been if I hadn't seen the commercials about a bajillion times. Martha Plimpton is great in this! This role was designed for her.



Running Wilde was pretty awful considering it has 2 decent actors in it. I will give it another shot since I have a total girl crush on Keri Russell. For a long time. Felicity- one of my favorite shows ever! And Arrested Development is another one of my favorite shows of all time and it is by the same creators and 2 of the same actors are in this (Will Arnett and David Cross). Get your act together and make this one a winner! I wanted this to be funny but it just wasn't. The funniest thing on this show from last week was that they had a photo of a building and it said 'Vandalay Industries' and that is a total shout out to Seinfeld and George Costanza. I think that was this one anyway. I chuckled.

Life Unexpected is darling and all the actors are people I'd hang out with. If I knew them. Oh, and if they were real...

Parenthood was a show that I gave a shot last year mid-season and I loved it! It seems very real to me. I know this is just TV but the issues are relevant. And the looks Adam (Peter Krause) is shooting William Baldwin's Gordon (Adam's boss) when he flirts with Adam's sister, Sarah (Lauren Graham) are priceless. He's got the 'Are you kidding me?' look down!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Sean wants to try No Ordinary Family too. I have mixed feelings. And I want to be friends with Baze. ;)