Monday, September 27, 2010

Monday TV...


Monday night's lineup includes Chuck, How I Met Your Mother, newbie Lone Star and Castle. Gossip Girl was 86'd.

Chuck is fun and Zachary Levi (Chuck) is adorable. I like spy shows. And nerds. :)

How I Met Your Mother's Barney Stinson (Neil Patrick Harris) is hilarious. Can't get enough of the womanizer. But who the heck is the mother? I am in it for the long haul until we figure it out. Frankly, I don't really care. It's that good.

Lone Star- I tried this newbie out. I liked it. I look forward to see where it is going. The star (James Wolk) has charisma. And he's easy on the eyes. That doesn't hurt. Critics are liking it but are they gonna pull the plug before fans get a chance to? Maybe... Boo Fox if you do!

Castle is another of my favorites on TV right now. I love the chemistry. I love the mystery. It's like a fun mystery novel on TV. It's got page turner appeal.

Oh, Gossip Girl... you're outta here! Boring. But I will miss all the hot toddies on the show. All of them! They sure know where to get the good looking actors. Except for Jenny. Can't stand her. Whining will not get you any points in my book.

1 comment:

Mel said...

GG had to go for me too. I've just lost complete interest. I am trying to curb the amount of TV watching I do (or my dependency on these shows, anyway) so I'm trying to stay away from much new. How was Dexter? It's on the DVR...