Monday, September 6, 2010

Summer Glitter Mix

The Black Keys

Michael Franti- he's pretty hot, ain't he?

The Constellations

A new mix has made it onto my itunes. Aaaahhhh, how I love music! :)

  1. Dog Days Are Over * Florence + The Machine
  2. Never Tear Us Apart * INXS
  3. Style Monkeys * Lambchop
  4. You're Not My Girl * Ryan Leslie
  5. Everlasting Light * The Black Keys
  6. Tightrope * Janelle Monae featuring Big Boi
  7. When the Night Comes * Dan Auerbach
  8. I and Love and You * The Avett Brothers
  9. Beauty in the World * Macy Gray
  10. Little Lion Man * Mumford & Sons
  11. Kiss With a Fist * Florence + The Machine
  12. Felicia * The Constellations
  13. No Trust * The Black Keys
  14. Devil Inside * INXS
  15. The Sound of Sunshine * Michael Franti & Spearhead
  16. 2 Atoms in a Molecule * Noah and the Whale
  17. Blood Bank * Bon Iver
  18. Beg Steal or Borrow * Ray LaMontagne & The Pariah Dogs
  19. Manteca * Dizzy Gillespie

So I got a couple songs from Mel at Chicago Girl Gone Mild. Thank you, Mel, especially for the introduction to The Constellations. Love Felicia! My friend Jayne has a mad crush on Michael Franti and usually has his music on the mixes she makes for me so in turn her birthday mix will have the fun and upbeat, The Sound of Sunshine. It just makes you want to dance, like a lot of his music does. Ryan Leslie has a JT vibe. The Black Keys have a great classic rock feel (which you know is my fave style). Tightrope makes me want to dance as well while Dan Auerbach makes me want to kick back and relax with When the Night Comes. I couldn't resist putting a little Diz on here as well. Hope you found something you like!! Enjoy!

No comments: