Sunday, January 18, 2009

How I know I live with a toddler (part 2)...

* I find paper plates and various other items in the dishwasher.
* The candles on my candelabra are all upside down
* A bunch of my books have teeth marks on them
* I found the block basket liner, his toy tools, and teddy grahams in the toilet. It's something new everyday...
* I ask him not to throw the washcloths in the garbage so he throws them in the toilet. (Do you think my kid has a fascination with the toilet? I think I need some lid locks...)
* I find dirty spoons (always the first thing to run out in the cutlery drawer) in random drawers AFTER the dishes have been washed.
* The strainer is the most fun toy in the house
* Every phone conversation is met with beeps and 'Hello? Are you still there?'
* I can't get anything done...
* No means yes and yes means yes.

No comments: