Sunday, January 18, 2009

Book Review: The Lemon Sisters by Andrea Cheng

This is a children's picture book, just so you know. AJ & I were at the library and I let him go down the aisle and pick out a bunch of books (basically whatever he pulls off the shelf) and this one was in the last batch. This book is SO sweet that I almost cried. It's about an old woman watching 3 little neighbor girls playing in the snow and she reminisces about her 2 sisters. I don't want to give the story away.... So next time you are at the library (or at a bookstore- you can read it in 5 minutes or less), pick up a copy! I think I may buy this one for my library just as a feel good book. Steve even liked it (he actually listened which doesn't usually happen)! An enthusiastic thumbs up!

1 comment:

Mel said...

Ah, my friend's daughter turns 1 in a couple of weeks and I wanted to add some books to her gift. This is great!

BTW, I love your blog!