Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009 Goals and Aspirations

I am not going to say that I have 'resolutions' exactly, more like goals, which I guess are pretty much the same thing. They are quite attainable so I am not likely to get to much off track.

* 15 new card designs for My Pepita's Magic * read 15 novels (I usually read 25-30 but I thought I would aim low since I am already reading one (The Appeal by John Grisham) that'll take awhile b/c it's not really a page turner...) * try a new recipe once a week (I will have tried 52 new things by the end of the year!) * go to church at least 2 Sundays a month (that should be a given but AJ can be such a distraction) * make one silver jewelry piece * clean out the storage room * throw a really awesome fairy party * build a fairy house in the woods behind our house * paint my new office, the downstairs bathroom, the basement and AJ's room * hang our artwork * try one felted project * keep up with my 3 blogs * do one scrapbook * and do something a little rock star... *

Of course it would be great to say work out or eat better or save money or whatever the normal things are but I really want goals that I am actually going to do!

1 comment:

Kendra said...

I think they are wonderful goals, I'll help you get to rock star, and what ever else you want help with!