Thursday, February 18, 2010

I Heart Express

We don't have Express by us. The closest store is in Appleton or Eau Claire. I think Wausau could support an Express store easily. I was in Appleton on February 6th and tried on both this blue and white striped shirt and the black/charcoal pants. Loved them! The fit, the feel and the look. They were both super comfortable and flattering. The price tag, however, a little steep. I don't know when the pants price shot through the moon ($80)- I remember paying (years ago) what they are charging for the shirt ($50) for the pants. Anyway, I hung them back up after I tried them on, knowing that I could get a better price for them. And that I did! Five days later, I got an email of a sale and a coupon. The pants and the shirt were on sale and I had a coupon for $15 off every $60. Sweet! I ended up getting the pants for $41 and the shirt for $26 and since it was basically 1/2 off... I got the white shirt and the oatmeal pants too. I can't wait to wear them!

Holster not included... :)

The only problem is that the pants are a little long and I don't wear heels but they may be okay with my boots. I'll have to check it out.

No comments: