Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Buried Life

These 4 hotties (especially Ben, 2nd from left) have a show on MTV right now called The Buried Life. I used to watch MTV all the time and then I just didn't anymore and I think it has something to do with the fact that it's not in HD so I don't go to those non-HD channels much anymore. Anyway, I digress. I was glad I caught an excerpt of this show though in TV Guide. It is inspiring. These 4 20-somethings are driving across North America fulfilling their dreams and their Bucket List. And they are helping to fulfill others' lists too. They try to cross one thing off their 100 item list at each stop/show as well as a stranger's wish. The last one, for example, was to 'compete in a krump dance competition'. They were in Compton (yes, Compton!) and they had no idea how to krump. They did an awesome job. While they were there they also were able to get a young man's rap song on the radio. I think what they are doing is admirable. If only we could all be like these guys! The Buried Life is on Monday at 10 pm/9 pm c and about 50 other times during the week. Watch it, I highly recommend it. I wonder, too, if they'll be able to play ball with Obama next week!!

No comments: