The rules are as follows:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award and insert a link to their blog.
2. Pass on the award to 15 other bloggers that you think are great.
3. Contact the other bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.
4. List 7 random things about yourself.
7 Bloggers (because I can't come up with 15...)-
- tea, afghans & photographs
- Majer Minutes
- Whimsy Love
- Paske Family
- Jones Family
- Magic Onions
- Operation NICE
7 random things about me (I am picking new ones that you haven't heard before)-
- I am obsessed with recycling. I will bring a bottle home before I'd throw it in a garbage can. Las Vegas was disheartening because of the lack of recycling and the need for it there.
- My favorite charity is Special Olympics.
- I like to do quizzes and questionaires about myself. Stuff like this! :)
- My absolute favorite book is Pride & Prejudice, I would have loved to have lived in the English countryside in the early 1800s.
- I wear socks to bed- my feet are like ice cubes. I miss Cosmo (our old dog) most at night because he used to sleep in my legs and keep my feet warm.
- I love coconut. Almond Joys are my favorite candy bar. Nestle used to make toasted coconut Treasures (similar to Hershey's Nuggets) that were divine. The cookie recipe on the back of the bag- awesome!
- If I could have one super power, it would be to snap my fingers and be instantly transported anywhere. How cool would it be to have dinner in San Francisco and dessert in Paris and be back home to sleep in your own bed?!?!?