Monday, March 30, 2009

Book Review: Plum Lucky by Janet Evanovich

I love Janet Evanovich. She's just plain funny. Her Stephanie Plum books are hilarious. I like the numbered Plum books so much better than the 'in between' numbers books. It is a series that you have to start with 'One for the Money' and work your way up. She's on 14 now I think. Anyway, in between her numbered books she has books that are 'holiday' based. This one was St. Patrick's Day which was ironic because I started it on St. Patrick's Day! She has this character 'Diesel' in all the in between books who I don't get (which I think is the point) and would much rather she stuck to Morelli and Ranger and forgot about Diesel all together. So for a super fast read, give it a shot. But read the number books first!

No comments: