Sunday, March 1, 2009

Chicken Enchiladas with Salsa Verde & Hoisin Pork with Snow Peas Stir Fry

Last night I made the Hoisin Pork with Snow Peas Stir-fry and it was great! I would have added a little chili garlic paste to give it an added kick and then it would have been perfect. The sauce consistency was excellent. This was a nice light and easy stir fry that I would make again. Click here for the recipe! I think you could easily substitute chicken, beef, tofu or shrimp if pork isn't your thing. Oh, and I made mine over rice not rice noodles. It pretty much looked like the picture!

I made these Chicken Enchiladas with Salsa Verde last Saturday night and they were very good. The recipe is from Cooking Light and you can make them yourself by clicking here to get the recipe! They were super easy and didn't take long to make at all. Of course, my plate presentation wasn't quite like the picture above...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Definitely going to make the pork. Looks good!