Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random bits...

I forgot to mention this in my last post: Frosting is not my favorite medium. It is very unpredictable and messy. Maybe I'm not doing it right. I don't know. Just to clear that up.

I was driving behind a Hummer this morning and noticed the bumper sticker: 'Your SUV is hurting MY Earth.' Hmmmmm. I'm not quite sure about this. Aren't Hummers the worst when it comes to pollution? They are major gas suckers, right? Just a little hypocritical, isn't it?

I want to have a giveaway... BUT I'm not sure I have enough readers of my blog. I'll make something that people will surely like... Cards? A neat necklace or bracelet? How about some delicious homemade cookies to go along with it? A fun CD? We'll see. Maybe I'll put the word out on Facebook and then all the people on my Friends list will respond. I'll let you enter even if you don't have a blog!! Guys can enter- I'm sure whatever nifty thing I make they can give to their wife, girlfriend or best friend. Come on people, you know I am creative, don't you want some of that? :) Leave me comments! What do you want? Keep it within reason, please!!

No comments: