Saturday, September 12, 2009

Book Review: Immoral by Brian Freeman


So I finally read the first one after I read the third one (Stalked) in the Jonny Stride/Serena Dial series. It was good. As with Stalked, I knew who was involved as soon as the character was introduced but didn't know how. There were a few curve balls thrown in there as well. All in all I thought it was pretty good and I look forward to reading the second book, Stripped, as well as the fourth book that's name is escaping me right now (Brian is a FB friend and he keeps posting about his books being published in other countries under different names and he is writing the 6th book but I don't know what happened to the 5th??? Brian- you are confusing me!). That is if I can ever keep my eyes open during The Likeness long enough to finish it! It is really good but I just keep falling asleep!

No comments: