Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...


Play along here!

{one} do you always wear your seatbelt in the car?
Absolutely. Even from parking lots that are connected. People drive like idiots.

{two} do you crack your knuckles?
Yes.

{three} what is your favorite flavor of gum?
Orbit Bubble Gum Mint flavor

{four} what is your favorite piece of jewelry that you own?
Fancy- My engagement ring- it has a cool triangle shaped diamond; Sentimental- the bracelet AJ made for me last Mother's Day- all random beads; Funky- my Peruvian Opal organic pendant. Big, chunky and funky.

{five} who is your best friend?
I have several. All for different reasons and times in my life.

{six} what is your favorite smell?
Bounce fabric softener sheets, campfire, lavender and hyacinth

{seven} what is your favorite lunch meat?
Rotisserie chicken breast.

{eight} do you still have your tonsils?
Yep. They have never been an issue for me.

{nine} do you untie your shoes before you take them off?
No. And the backs of my shoes show it!

{ten} what color is your car?
Blue

No comments: