Sunday, July 19, 2009

Book Review: Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer

Ahhhh, the final book in the Twilight saga. It was great. Ended just like you want a book to end. I thought it was a little bizarre but I don't want to spoil it so I won't tell you why. The one thing I did notice, and this is true of Harry Potter too, is that if they cut out a lot of the 'fluff' this would be a more managable book and not as long. I kept thinking, 'Come on, come on, get on with it!' It was pretty predictable... but I did enjoy reading it thoroughly. I'm not going to read them again though so off they go with a large assortment of other books to be donated to the library. I finished it the day before we went to Vegas which was good because I did not want to lug that big book there! I am reading In the Woods by Tana French which is REALLY good. I don't want to put it down at night but sleepy eyes win that battle. I am looking forward to reading French's follow up book, The Likeness, as well. Already bought it at Sam's!

No comments: