Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Movie Review: Angels & Demons

We went to see Angels & Demons a couple of weeks ago and I have to admit I liked it. I hated The DaVinci Code on screen, it was so poorly done and Tom Hanks in the role of Robert Langdon was all wrong. Plus it was just plain chaotic. If I hadn't read the book I wouldn't have known what was going on. But Angels & Demons was different. It followed the book really well, Tom Hanks didn't bother me in the same role (he didn't seem as smug) and some of the special effects were really cool. Ewan McGregor was really good as Camerlengo McKenna. I couldn't remember the book as I was watching it since I read it 4 or 5 years ago so I was on the edge of my seat most of the movie. Also, another little thing was that I liked A&D book better than DVC too. I think it is worth the ticket in the theatre.

No comments: