These things are just very appealing to me and maybe they are to you too. We'll see...
* The color chocolate brown & any pastel (really with any color...)
* Blue jeans & a white T-shirt (I wear this way too often...)
* Lay's Kettle Cooked Original Potato Chips & Claussen Kosher Dill Pickles- I love it when the pickle juice gets into the chip. So yummy. My little one has also taken a shine to this combo. He 'dips' his chips into the pickle!
* Pretzels and M&M's
* Chocolate & peanut butter
* A medium-rare filet mignon & a really good glass of Cabernet
* Aged sharp cheddar cheese & my mouth (my favorite is Hook's 12 year but it is too expensive to buy for everyday)
* A Vienna hot dog (or corned beef) & Plochman's yellow mustard
* George & Brad & Matt (I love the Ocean movies)
* Blue cheese & a medium rare hand-patted hamburger
* Peanut butter & honey & strawberries
* Turquoise & red & lime
* Mixing LoWeR & uPpeR caSe LetteRs in eveRyday handwRiting
* The scents of grapefruit & lemongrass together (Dove makes a nice bodywash with these two)
I am sure there are more that I love but just haven't thought of yet.