Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day!




We had lots of Valentine's Day cards to send! AJ got to work on it last Saturday night by fingerpainting the owls (but we didn't know that they would be owls yet!). I cut out the owl bodies from the finger painted creations, wings from a double-sided piece of patterned paper and beaks from orange ribbon. We used black buttons for the eyes and there is a glittered pink heart in the corner. I put some glue down and AJ put the wings, beaks and eyes in place (or off place, however you look at it). He lost interest after about 5 (not the five pictured above) so I made the rest. Inside it says, "Whooooo loves you? I do! I do! Owl love you owlways! Happy Valentine's Day!" The only thing I wish were different is that I used a different piece of his artwork for the wings. I thought they were cute anyway! :)

No comments: