Wednesday, June 1, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...


{one} what’s the worst date you’ve ever been on?
I 'dated' this guy in college who was really hot, a great athlete and would sing to me but he had absolutely nothing upstairs. I have some good funny stories about him but there was zero conversation. I guess that's the worst date... Well, except of course, for the guy that bit my lip and drew blood during a kiss. Thank goodness for my buddy, Brett, who scared that guy off for good.

{two} if you could be any other person for one day, who would it be?
AJ- so I'd know what he really is thinking! Or a baby to know what they are comprehending...

{three} what is your favorite kind of cheese?
Sharp cheddar cheese. Love it!

{four} do you remember your 1st grade teacher?
Miss Carlson was one of my favorite teachers ever. She was so sweet.

{five} who is the first person you call when you have a bad day?
Steve. He hears a lot of crap sometimes.

{six} were you ever in a school talent show?
I sang 'Almost Paradise' from Footloose in seventh grade. It was a duet that I sang with Adam Thompson. I was never a good singer and have no idea how I got the part that every girl wanted. Adam actually is in a band now and tours around! I guess I didn't hold him back.

{seven} who is your favorite fictional character?
Elizabeth Bennett. Hands down.

{eight} can you open your eyes underwater?
Yes. But I also wear contacts and I don't like getting water on them so I'll wear goggles.

{nine} do you look at the keyboard when you type?
Yes. Always. I know I am not supposed to. I don't put my fingers on the 8 keys that you are supposed to either.

{ten} when was the last time you took a nap?
While in San Fran or Napa two weeks ago. You get tired when you drink wine all day! ;)

No comments: