Wednesday, June 8, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...


{one} do you believe in ghosts?
Yes. But I've never seen, felt or noticed anything close to a presence before.

{two} are you more of a talker or more of a listener?
Talker. Definitely. I am working on being a better listener.

{three} would you rather get up early or sleep late?
Get up early. If I have slept in I feel like I have wasted a good chunk of the day. I am a morning person!

{four} if you could instantly become an expert at one type of dance, what type would you choose?
That's a tough one! I LOVE to watch dance even though I am not good at it at all. I think B-boys are rad so maybe I'd choose that. Swing would be cool too.

{five} what's your favorite drink?
Alcoholic: Pomegranate Martinis or red wine; Non-alcoholic: Fresh squeezed lemonade

{six} if your house caught fire and you could only grab three things, what would they be?
Wow. And I am a sentimental person (and a pack rat) but I don't think there is any specific things that aren't able to be replaced. Probably Pound Cake & Bearister (AJ's dog & my bear), my computer with all my pictures and work on it and my purse with all the IDs and credit cards and phone to save me some time to not have to get new ones.

{seven} if you could only visit one restaurant for the next five years, which would it be?
Cafe Pasquel in Santa Fe, New Mexico. I think it would have to be somewhere that has an inspired chef that likes to change the menu and is ubercreative. And someone who can cook a variety of things. But it would be pretty hard to get to when I want to go out since I am in WI!!

{eight} who inspires you the most?
God

{nine} if you had your own talk show, who would your first three guests be?
Eye candy- Taylor Kitsch, Ryan Reynolds, Gavin Rossdale. Maybe that's what I would call it- Eye Candy!!

{ten} sneakers or sandals?
I don't get to wear sandals but 4 months a year so I will say sandals now that my old sneaks are gone... sniff, sniff. Ooooooweeee! Stinky! ;)

No comments: