Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy 101

Mel at Chicago Girl Gone Mild listed my little blog as one that brightens her day. Maybe it would brighten Mel's day even more if I updated it once in awhile! Thanks girl!! :)


The Rules:
1. List 10 things that make you happy.
2. List 10 blogs that brighten your day.

10 Things That Make Me Happy

  1. My boys (MOST of the time...) ;)
  2. Compliments on my work/creativity
  3. Fresh, clean sheets (my husband and I talk about this all day on clean sheet day until bedtime... I don't know why making the bed doesn't work the same way but it just doesn't!)
  4. When my little boy says, 'Love you, momma.'
  5. Doing something nice for other people when they aren't expecting it
  6. Baking a fabulous dessert (I'm not a huge dessert person but I love to make them for others. I do like chocolate though!)
  7. Art fairs
  8. Stumbling onto something that you absolutely need, want, love or is just perfect for a project, etc. (this happened to me recently with a website/CD that is so cool for a project I am doing!)
  9. Really, really good food and wine
  10. A book that I can't put down or a song that is played on a continuous loop

10 Blogs That Brighten My Day (in no particular order... BUT #1 is #1!!) :)

  1. Lipowski Family (I know, I know- I write it! I love it b/c it has pictures of my family on it though!!)
  2. Chicago Girl Gone Mild (I know she gave me this post but her blog is one of my faves!)
  3. Crafty Crow
  4. Whimsy Love
  5. Paisley Wallpaper
  6. Operation Nice
  7. The Magic Onions
  8. Majer Minutes
  9. Hostess with the Mostess
  10. Blue Yonder Ranch

No comments: