Monday, January 18, 2010

How I know I live with a toddler: Part 8

  1. I have to be careful he's not climbing on the dresser. I suddenly have to think about these things!
  2. We have this ball popper and one day it started making this horrible noise... that is what happens when you stuff crayons and sidewalk chalk in it and the fan starts grinding the chalk away.
  3. 75% of the time he thinks he is a cat, 10% of the time a cat-dog and 15% of the time a human boy.
  4. He watches Sesame Street instead of taking a nap so mom can get a little mom time. I miss naps. He is so much better if he takes a nap.
  5. I read the same book over and over and over again at bedtime. I am sick of the truck book.
  6. Knows every truck ever made and can spot them from a mile away.
  7. He is scared of the snowplow and comes in everyday at 6 am telling us that it woke him up even though a snowplow hasn't even come by in a week.
  8. He gets a charge out of watching the garbage man. So we have to wait for the garbage man on Thursdays before we go out.
  9. I get excited about going to the waterpark resorts! And I use it for bribery the whole week before.

2 comments:

Mel said...

Just wait until he starts talking about front-wheel drive, rear-wheel drive or 4WD. My newphew was asking me about that this weekend. Ha!

Shona Cole said...

lol, I totally hear you! this is so real. #8 - so cute!
that photo would steal any Momma heart, those lovely blue eyes.

Shona