Wednesday, March 16, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...

Play along here.

{one} scruffy or clean shaven?
Scruffy is definitely sexier but it is nicer to kiss clean shaven

{two} what’s your favorite sundae topping?
Hot caramel and Oreos

{three} do you own slippers?
My slippers got a hole in them so I think they are on the floor at the back of my closet but I wear slip on house shoes all the time not really slippers.

{four} did you ever have a tree house?
A fort- yes (built of junk wood and it was actually my brother's creation), tree house- no. :( Tree houses are super cool. We always found some little area to have secret meetings though.

{five} how you do relieve stress?
Art.

{six} what’s your favorite dr. seuss book?
There's a Wocket in My Pocket probably.

{seven} have you ever taken dance classes?
No. I'm kinda a clod. It would be fun though!

{eight} which do you use more: the thesaurus or the dictionary?
I probably use both equally since I like to play word games.

{nine} what’s your favorite form of exercise?
Elliptical or a video. I really like Cardio X from the P90X series. I like to do sit-ups too although you can't really tell!

{ten} what’s the longest you’ve ever waited in line?
No idea but it is always a bore. It probably won't be so bad now with an iphone!

No comments: