Wednesday, March 9, 2011

A Wee Bit of Me Wednesday...

Play along here.

{one} what color is your kitchen?
Taupe. And I have maroon red Corian counters which is a really nice combo!

{two} do you have a good luck charm?
No.

{three} do you prefer to write with a pen or pencil?
Pen. I prefer black.

{four} can you use chopsticks?
Only the 'made for dummies' kind with the rubber band on the end. Otherwise I can do it but I don't feel really comfortable with them. I never understood how people picked up rice with them...

{five} do you prefer baths or showers?
Showers. I used to take baths when I had my own apartment. Now? Not so much.

{six} what is your favorite salad dressing?
I order/buy balsamic vinaigrette and bleu cheese most of the time. I like a good honey mustard too.

{seven} can you sing the alphabet backwards?
No. But They Might Be Giants can! It os on their 'Here Come the ABCs' album

{eight} do you have any allergies?
Only to drugs like penicillin and the cyclines which eliminates almost all antibiotics for me. Also birth control pills.

{nine} crunchy or creamy peanut butter?
Creamy. Definitely.

{ten} have you ever hitch hiked?
Not intentionally. After I got in an accident someone stopped and drove me back to camp and I got in their car not knowing who they were. Does that really count though? I would never do it intentionally. Creepy people hitchhike and creepy people pick up hitchhikers!

No comments: