Thursday, November 11, 2010

Tuned Out!



I axed some more shows that I used to watch: Brothers & Sisters, Cougar Town and Running Wilde. I got sick of listening to people bitch constantly. There is probably a couple more that I cut and just forgot. I wonder sometimes how I keep up with them. I am watching the 2nd season of The Buried Life and Psych returned which has me, well, psyched. Desperate Housewives has a newbie on the show- Beth, who will keep me watching. I actually went to high school in the burbs of Chicago with Emily Bergl. I am enjoying watching her acting career take off. Dexter has been fascinating this season. Glee's Rocky Horror episode has been my favorite ever. I feel bad that I have 6 Boardwalk Empires on the DVR and have yet to watch a 30 Rock OnDemand. One day...

1 comment:

Mel said...

Well, since I don't watch any of the shows you axed, I have no comment. Boardwalk is actually getting interesting now though...at least I think so.