Monday, November 8, 2010

New Music Mix Monday

For some reason now all my pictures are going into html format in my composition page which makes it kind of difficult to see what picture is where. Anyone else having this problem? I made a new mix recently. I have WAY, WAY too many songs to fit on my ipod now. I have two itunes libraries. My computer is starting to run out of memory due to all the music and the bajillion photos I have on here. After Christmas I will have to start weeding stuff out and get my computer cleaned up and organized. Anyway, back to the music!







1. October * Broken Bells
2. Angel in the Snow * Elliott Smith
3. This Land is Your Land * Sharon Jones & The Dap-Kings
4. 15 Steps * Radiohead
5. Dream * Priscilla Ahn
6. Maybe, Maybe * Nico Stai
7. Under My Bed * Meiko
8. We're Here to Save the Day * The Constellations featuring Asher Roth
9. Awake My Soul * Mumford & Sons
10. Devil's In the Jukebox * Ray LaMontagne & The Pariah Dogs
11. Crazy * Gnarls Barkley
12. The Ghost Inside * Broken Bells
13. Flightless Bird, American Mouth * Iron & Wine
14. Lucky * Jason Mraz featuring Colbie Caillat
15. Marchin On * OneRepublic
16. Lisztomania * Phoenix
17. Sea Breeze * Tyrone Wells
18. Your Woman * White Town
19. Stop and Stare * OneRepublic
20. I Will Remember You * Ryan Cabrera
21. One October Song * Nico Stai

Notice how it starts and ends with songs with October in them? Fitting since I made the mix in October! Awake My Soul is my fave M&S song. Nico Stai just plain rocks. Love, love, love him. Totally dig The Constellations and Asher Roth's little ditty in it- 'The earth is moving and we're consumers and what we do is we consumer.' Awesome. Dream is beautiful. Lucky is fun, I also loved when Quinn and Sam sung it on Glee. Etc., etc., etc. The mix is great. Period.

No comments: