Monday, August 23, 2010

Music Monday

My sweet friend, Jayne, sent me a CD of new music for my birthday last month. I love when Jayne sends me a CD because she has awesome taste in music! So here is what was on her latest mix:

1. Mas Que Nada * Sergio Mendes featuring The Black Eyed Peas
2. You & Me * Dave Matthews Band
3. Everyday * Rogue Wave
4. So Fresh, So Clean * Outkast
5. Quiet Dog * Mos Def
6. Groovin' * The Rascals
7. The Weary Kind * Ryan Bingham
8. The Heart of the Matter * India Arie
9. Sweet Disposition * The Temper Trap
10. All This Beauty * The Weepies
11. Fallin' & Flyin' * Jeff Bridges
12. Southern Cross * Crosby, Stills & Nash
13. Tighten Up * The Black Keys
14. La Gloria * Gotan Project
15. Alive * Goldfrapp
16. Beauty Beats * Beats Antique
17. Unless Its Kicks * Okkervil River



Quiet Dog is my favorite. Love Tighten Up. Unless Its Kicks is one of my faves, especially to workout to. Beauty Beats is pretty fly as well.

1 comment:

Mel said...

Some new. Some old. Nice! I've been waiting for The Weepies to come in concert forever. They finally are. I neglected to jump on tickets fast enough and the 7pm show sold out. Only 10pm show tickets left. This old lady is too lame to stay awake for concerts that START at 10pm anymore. :(