Tuesday, June 8, 2010

How I know I live with a preschooler Tuesday...

I have a pothole in the middle of my yard. I need to set this story up a bit. Last September, we had 2 very large trees cut down in our yard. In March, we decided that the area where the trees were would be a good place for the new playset. In April, the guys came to remove the 2 very large stumps and used the woodchips for under the playset. There had been a small stump in the area where there is now a pothole. The tree guys removed it and filled the hole up with dirt and grass seed. It didn't last very long. It is now a construction site for AJ's Tonka trucks. I guess I will fill it in in the fall. Somebody needs to get that boy a sandbox stat before my flower beds become the next unplanned construction site...



Now I also have a pile of dirt.

1 comment:

Summer Athena said...

he is such a good helper!

i miss you! a lot.