Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Mother's Day Gift

One thing you might hear me complain about is that I never get a handmade gift from my kiddo because I am always there helping him with it... Well, while we were in Florida we stopped (my mother in law, AJ and I) at a little shop that we thought was going to be a gift shop but it was a craft/quilt shop. They had containers of mixed beads and were doing make and take bracelets. We helped AJ make one for me which I absolutely adore! He chose and threaded most of the beads on himself (which is very tricky for a 3 year old but he has pretty good fine motor skills) and I am so proud of him! He enjoyed making it too. I have been wearing it everyday since he made it. Isn't it just too precious?


My parents just got back from a 3 week trip to Europe (Barcelona, cruise to Greece, Croatia and Italy and then another week in Italy) and they bought me this gorgeous purple glass bead pendant from Venice that I absolutely LOVE! These pictures don't do it justice!




No comments: