Thursday, April 1, 2010

Saks...a girl can dream!

While in NYC I had a little time before I met my hubs for lunch and since we stayed in a hotel just a block from 5th Avenue, I decided to head over to Saks... OMG! The dress department was to die for. I am not a fashionista by any means, I don't really care what label anyone is wearing, that being said when I stepped off the escalator on the 5th floor (I think it was the 5th floor, I just kept going up, up, up) I was immediately drawn to the dress below from Sue Wong. Although I never would pay that much for a dress, I thought it was so perfect for the black tie party that we are going to this month (the one I have been doing the invitations for). The theme is 20s Speakeasy and while you pretty much wear what you want (formal, of course) this adorable number would have been a cute way to tie in to the theme. I don't know if it would have even looked good on me and my body isn't smoking hot like this chick's either...


(Sue Wong, Saks Fifth Avenue)
While I was looking around I noticed that I continually picked out dresses by Laundry by Shelli Segal like the 2 below. Although my favorite one isn't on the site...


(Laundry by Shelli Segal)
Anyway, a girl can dream!

No comments: